[squid-users] Youtube not TCP_HIT Squid3.5.21-25

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun May 28 17:21:30 UTC 2017

28.05.2017 21:09, Eduardo Carneiro пишет:
> Ok. Tell me what technical details you need and I post here.
Configs. Logs. Topology. Usecases. Examples for single transactions.

> But if this were an ignoring cache-control issue, wouldn't that happen on
> squid 3.5.19 and previous versions as well?
>
> With the same conf works on 3.5.19 but not in newest squid3 versions.
Once more. Ignoring cache-control in squid is deprecated due to RFC
requirements. So, it leads to drops down with byte HIT in general. I do
not remember when it exactly desupported in squid's code, but seems
approx. at some 3.5.x.

I can't to say exactly, because of using Squid 5.x branch right now.