[squid-users] Repeated assertions

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri May 26 17:29:37 UTC 2017

On 05/26/2017 10:55 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> On 27/05/17 03:27, Junior Cunha wrote:
>> "assertion failed: Read.cc:73: "fd_table[conn->fd].halfClosedReader !=
>> NULL" can be seen in the cache.log file.

> I recommend for you to try the 4.0

FWIW, I second Amos recommendation -- at least consider an upgrade! It
is a hassle to upgrade, especially if you have many Squid instances, and
the upgrade itself may introduce new/different problems, but it may
still be a more efficient path forward. SslBump code in v4 is not
problem-free, but it is better than v3 code, on many levels.