[squid-users] SSL bump, SSL intercept, explicit, secure proxy, what is it called?

j m acctforjunk at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 12:00:46 UTC 2017

Thought I'd try getting this to work in Chrome too.  NOTHING I try makes it work in Chrome.  Isn't running this from the Windows command line supposed to work?
chrome --proxy-server=https://mydomain:myport
When I do this, it runs Chrome, but it's still not going through the proxy despite Firefox on the same computer working just fine!