[squid-users] External ACL

avi_h harariboy at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:02:09 UTC 2017

Hi Amos,

Thanks for your reply.

What I mean is that so far I only used squid_db_auth and it works great but
now I have a need to allow certain IPs on top of allowing users.
Since the IPs are not constant, I need a way to handle the allowed IPs
dynamically.

As for the amount of traffic, there is no traffic on this server at the
moment, I'm only using it for testing.
As for the http_access, I have the following:

http_access allow localnet
http_access allow localhost
http_access allow allowed_ips

I even commented out localnet for the test and it didn't work.

Any other ideas other than the fact its in bash?
Thanks.