[squid-users] Squid custom error page

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Wed May 17 14:50:06 UTC 2017

Please note if you first let the connect tunnel to succeed (forcing bump) and then block the next coming request through that tunnel - you will get the blocked message displayed.

We do it in ICAP (https://docs.diladele.com/faq/squid/cannot_connect_to_site_using_https.html) - other community members may know better if it is possible to do that in Squid directly.

Beware of those using your tunnels to pump non http traffic though. Blocking the connect as it is done now in Squid keeps you on safe side.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin

Op 17 mei 2017 om 4:04 PM heeft Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz<mailto:squid3 at treenet.co.nz>> het volgende geschreven: