[squid-users] Retry on connection refused.

Dominic Kim style9595 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 08:46:08 UTC 2017

Precisely, when I send request to backend server, if server does not expose
a target port yet, squid returns with 503 service unavailable.
So I want to make squid retry until port is ready.

With ''connect_retries" option, it is working in case of "No route to host".
But if server exists but port is not ready yet, it does not work.

Thanks regards
Dominic