[squid-users] Squid + IPv6

IAPS Security Services, Ltd. jared at iaps.pro
Tue May 16 21:19:47 UTC 2017

What I need from squid is the ability to use thousands of ipv6 ip
addresses in normal http mode. I am not concerned about https at this
point. But the original question was how to increase the ip limit of
squid past the 128 ip maximum on a Windows platform. The main purpose is
to assign a specific set of ipv6 proxies to specific users.

Best Regards,

Jared Twyler