[squid-users] squid sslbump

yanier yanier at eleccav.une.cu
Fri May 12 19:58:15 UTC 2017

Hi all:

I have a question and I would like to clarify this.
I have the following internet connection scheme

Proxy (administrator by me) - Router / FW - Proxy Parent - -Router -
Internet

I would like to know if I could implement sslbump or similar to be able to
filter traffic https (I think squid uses sslbump and slice) with this scheme
without having to make changes in the parent proxy (I do not have access to
do anything in the parent proxy).

If possible what configuration do you recommend?

If not, what other option do I have to filter https traffic in squid?

Greetings Yanier