[squid-users] limit access with acl only based on source and destination domain

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 00:40:04 UTC 2017

Hi
I am trying to limit the out bound connection based on list of domain names definedin srcdomain and dstdomain.
Here is acl :
acl From_Source_Domains srcdomain domain1 domain2 domain3acl To_Destination_Domains dstdomain domain4 domain5 domain6
Now some web site says below considered OR and it is working for me:http_access allow From_Source_Domainshttp_access allow To_Destination_Domains
And some web sites saying below considered AND but it is not working for me:http_access allow From_Source_Domains To_Destination_Domains
I am assuming since I have not allowed any port, then port should be disabledbut it is not, on OR of the src and dst domains.
If add acl http_port 80  http_access allow http_port
Then it allow traffic from any source to any destination if port is 80.
Kind of confusing and need a bit of help.
Thanks