[squid-users] MAXHTTPORTS CentOS 6

dakotamartinez partyposse at mail.com
Fri Mar 31 01:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm new the forum. But i'm a sneaker website proxy seller and I use /24
subnets with squid in order to connect to these websites. I configure these
servers with different ports as well as outgoing IP's. After applying all my
ports and everything I get this in my cache log:

"WARNING: You have too many 'http_port' lines.
         The limit is 128"

I can't seem to figure it out. Is there a way to change the max ports value
in the CentOS operating system? I'm sort of a beginner user with squid. I
don't know too much. If there is, could somebody guide me through it.

Thanks,

Dakota