[squid-users] URL list from a URL

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Mar 24 12:50:11 UTC 2017

My suggestion is to run every minute a curl request into a tmp file and then compare to the existing one, then sort and uniq and replace the existing DB
In the external acl helper script use some kind of version testing by the last date updated.
You can use a simple comparison to do that.
So two scripts:
1 - update by a crontab
2 - external_acl helper

Will update later.