[squid-users] URL list from a URL

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Mar 22 16:10:07 UTC 2017

On 03/22/2017 09:25 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> I didn't meant by convert the StoreID helper to convert it into an external_acl helper....
> It has both OK and ERR and a "checklist" which would be a match or not.

Sigh. The combination of your answers does not make any sense to me.
Squid does not use StoreID helpers to block access, regardless of what a
StoreID helper returns. It is certainly possible to take some StoreID
helper code and make an external_acl helper out of it, but that falls
under my option #2.

Perhaps what you meant to say is something like "Use StoreID helper X
available at Y to implement option #2 -- that X code has everything you
need!"?

Alex.