[squid-users] squid-users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 61

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Mar 21 16:36:57 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 21 March 2017 at 17:29:36, christian brendan wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the information.
> I will try this and give feedback.
> Best Regards

Please note both of the following for when you post your feedback:

1. The request inserted into the email you replied to by the mailing list
system:

	When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
	"Re: Contents of squid-users digest..."

2. The request I made in my reply to you:

	Please edit your reply when responding to a digest email, deleting
	everything not specific to your question.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

 - Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.