[squid-users] blocking or allowing specific youtube videos

Marcus Kool marcus.kool at urlfilterdb.com
Tue Mar 21 09:54:51 UTC 2017

ufdbGuard is a URL filter which given the input
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXXX
blocks the following URLs:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXXX
    www.youtube.com/embed/XXXXXXXXXX
    www.youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=XXXXXXXXXX
    ytimg.googleusercontent.com/vi/XXXXXXXXXX/
    i.ytimg.com/vi/XXXXXXXXXX/
ufdbGuard also blocks users who try to circumvent the URL filter with URLs like
    www.youtube.com/watch?foo=1&v=XXXXXXXXXX&bar=2

The acls of ufdbGuard can block or allow any set of URLs.

Marcus