[squid-users] blocking or allowing specific youtube videos

Sohan Wijetunga sohanwijetunga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:05:25 UTC 2017

Project subject is blocking or allowing specific youtube videos. For that
research I hope to add more features but currently I’m stuck to take full
urls from clients. According to my project, environment should be client
server environment. All the client’s youtube traffic should be manage
through the gateway. I currently following squid helper programs it seems
to be fulfil my requirement but those examples are not enough for testing.
Using of squid helper program is to do some development in my research
future. I really need to do that project using squid.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sohan.