[squid-users] CentOS 7 -- Squid 3.5.20

Evan Blackstone evan.blackstone at oecu.org
Tue Mar 14 16:14:13 UTC 2017

Good morning all,

I installed Squid from the main CentOS repos, and I noticed that ssl_crtd is missing from the package (making SSL inspection broken). I've found a thread on serverfault in which someone just recommend downloading and installing squid-helpers.rpm from a third party repo, but that is unfortunately not permissible in my circumstance.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Evan Blackstone
Oklahoma Employees Credit Union
Information Security Officer
Phone: 405.606.6369
Mobile: 405.669.1638
Fax: 405.606.6345
evan.blackstone at oecu.org <mailto:evan.blackstone at oecu.org>
www.oecu.org <http://www.oecu.org>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D29CB4.1C3075F0]<https://www.facebook.com/OKEmployeesCU/>[cid:image002.jpg at 01D29CB4.1C3075F0]<https://www.instagram.com/okemployeescu/>[cid:image003.jpg at 01D29CB4.1C3075F0]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oklahoma-employees-credit-union>[cid:image004.jpg at 01D29CB4.1C3075F0]<https://twitter.com/oecu>[cid:image005.jpg at 01D29CB4.1C3075F0]<https://www.youtube.com/user/MyOECU>

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address.

Thank you
Oklahoma Employees Credit Union
http://www.oecu.org