[squid-users] debugging squid memory

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Mar 13 07:56:12 UTC 2017

Hey,

I am not maintain yet  Debian and Ubuntu Squid-Cache packaging but I started to do so as a testing step towards the next one.
My squid debian based packages are not including ecap support due to the overhead but I believe that diladele provides up-to-date Ubuntu and Maybe debian packages.

I understand that you prefer Debian to push fixes into their builds but I am not deep enough in the Debian world to tell you I understand it all goes there and what affects patches being pushed into the stable build.
Would you consider to use an external debian packge that follows squid stable releases?

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru