[squid-users] Data usage reported in log files

Yosi Greenfield ygreenfield at kewsystems.com
Fri Mar 10 19:27:34 UTC 2017

Thanks!

Netflow is much larger.

I really want to know exactly what site is costing my users data. Many of
our users are on metered connections and are paying for overage, but I can't
tell where that overage is being used. Are they using youtube, webmail,
wetransfer? I see only a fraction of their actual proxy usage in my squid
logs.

Data compression would give the opposite result, so that's not what I'm
seeing.

Any other ideas?