[squid-users] microsoft edge and proxy auth not working

Brendan Kearney bpk678 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:22:04 UTC 2017

adding this back to the mailing list, for the benefit of those who
search for it.

i do not have simple and easy to use instructions for mac os x and linux
participation in AD.  it is not a simple task.  on linux, you will need
to look into SSSD (Simple Security Services Daemon) and understand that
process.

i have a mac for work, and it is a domain member object, so i know it
can be done.  i dont know how it is done, and would think there are
internet articles that you can search for on the subject.