[squid-users] squid errors in error.log and slow internet from squid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Mar 4 17:50:56 UTC 2017

Two things:
First change the:
quick_abort_min -1

or remove it since it can do much harm on many cases and is useful only for specific ones.
Also try to remove all the refresh_pattern lines except for the defaults just to make sure they do not cause the server to move slow.
To understand the size of your service please attach the squid manager info page.
Have you checked CPU or memory usage when the service is slow?

using the cache manager can be seen at: http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CacheManager#default
And you can use curl with something like http://mycache.example.com:3128/squid-internal-mgr/info

Eliezer

----