[squid-users] Reverse proxy with HTTPS

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Mar 3 13:56:31 UTC 2017

On 03.03.17 14:09, sothy shan wrote:
>Will it work as expect (i.e. reverse HTTPS Proxy) when I disable client
>certificates?

It should work even without disabling client certificates, it just makes
little sense.

Talking to servers using HTTP and thus behaving like SSL accelerator makes
sense.

Behaving like caching accelerator while using SSL on both sides makes little
sense, of course depending on cacheability of the content.

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.