[squid-users] Reverse proxy with HTTPS

sothy shan sothy.e98 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:02:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am trying to test reverse proxy with HTTPS. For example, client makes
HTTPS request to squid server which make another HTTPS request to web
server.
To test the scenario, what setup I need to do?
If u have any document , please share me or point me key step.

However, after reading on web, I found  information to create reverse proxy
using sslwithwildcard certificate. In the setup, I dont know how to create
wildcard certificate. But I created certificate authority certificate.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Sothy