[squid-users] When will Squid 3.5.26 be available on Debian?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Jun 28 11:06:41 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 28 June 2017 at 13:02:19, Enrico Heine wrote:

> Hello together,
>
> anybody knows when Squid 3.5.26 will enter Debian testing nor unstable?

Best asked on a Debian list?

Alternatively according to the package details, the maintainer is:
	Luigi Gangitano <luigi at debian.org>

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.