[squid-users] NTLM authentication worked in Squid 2.7.STABLE8 Squid Web Proxy, now need it in v3.5 hosted on Windows server 2k12

Todd Pearson rtpearson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 17:12:41 UTC 2017

Thank you for the information.  Is there any place to download the helper binaries for NTLM?  Or do I need to build them myself?
Is there additional information on kerberos configuration in a windows environment.  Trying to wrap my head around the keytab and creation of it in a windows only environment.      From: Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz>