[squid-users] Header order in squid proxy

Sonya Roy sonyaroy75 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:45:43 UTC 2017

The sites I was talking about don't just target the header order. That's
just one of the things they check. Of course, they have their own system to
protect themselves again ddos attacks or use services like akamai or
cloudflare. The header order is just one of the common bot-detection
techniques that they use to filter out unwanted traffic.

For example, akamai's bot detection system checks header order as well
among a lot of other things.

Anyway, after Alex pointed me to the right direction, I managed to edit
couple lines in squid to prevent the change in header order.

With regards,