[squid-users] NTLM authentication worked in Squid 2.7.STABLE8 Squid Web Proxy, now need it in v3.5 hosted on Windows server 2k12

Todd Pearson rtpearson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 00:06:25 UTC 2017

I am hosting the squid proxy on Windows 2K12 server.   Squid 2.7.STABLE8 Squid Web Proxy version worked well for authentication until recent Windows 10 update killed Sha1.  Now I am upgrading to squid proxy version 3.5.x.x to restore authentication.
The below settings are longer available in the 3.5.x.x version since the progams do not exist for the new version:
auth_param ntlm program c:/squid/libexec/mswin_ntlm_auth.exe
external_acl_type win_domain_group %LOGIN c:/squid/libexec/mswin_check_ad_group.exe -G

What are the equivalent setting for v 3.5.  Once again I am in windows environment.