[squid-users] customize timeformat in error pages

Dieter Bloms squid at bloms.de
Tue Jun 20 14:13:56 UTC 2017

Hello,

I want to customize the time format for %t in my error pages.
For the logfiles it is in strftime format like %{%d.%m:%Y %H:%M:%S}tl,
but when I put it in my error page templates like %{%d.%m:%Y %H:%M:%S}t,
squid doesn't consider it.
Is there any way to define the timeformat for %t in the error pages ?

Thank you very much!

--
Regards

  Dieter