[squid-users] Squid tcp_outgoing_mark issue

Sabu Thaliyath sabu.thaliyath at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:46:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was using the squid directive "tcp_outgoing_mark" in squid 3.3 and it was
working for me. However, in 3.5 version, it is not marking the packets.

I was using it as

tcp_outgoing_mark 0x5 all

 I was compiling squid using following options for configure

./configure --disable-arch-native --disable-dependency-tracking
--enable-delay-pools --enable-icap-client --enable-cachemgr-hostname=localhost
--with-openssl --enable-cache-digests --enable-linux-netfilter
--enable-follow-x-forwarded-for --enable-inline --enable-ssl-crtd

The same squid.conf and directive works for me in squid version 3.3.

Any hints ?

Regards,

Sabu