[squid-users] Squid authentication problem (Amos Jeffries)

Sonya Roy sonyaroy75 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:20:57 UTC 2017

Since you are saying the IP that can be passed to the helpers is
configurable, how would I pass the local IP of the server that the client
connected to?

I checked out the helpers you mentioned, there they check which IP the
connection is coming from. Not the local IP of the server that the client
is connected to and they are using %SRC for that.

With regards,
Sonya Roy.