[squid-users] Introducing Charcoal - Centralised URL Filter for squid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Jun 17 07:07:18 UTC 2017

I wanted to be sure I am not day-dreaming but from the code it seems that every request is given a single TCP connection.
Am I right?
If so there is much to improve.
You can use the same tcp connection for more then a single request and also have a reconnect option for the very far from realiy case of a closed connection.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru