[squid-users] Squid 3.5.26 and 4.0.20 RPM's avaliable

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Jun 16 12:49:37 UTC 2017

First something nice for the weekend:
http://geekshumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/You-said-I-should-spend.gif

And:

I am happy to release the RPM's for Squid-Cache versions: 3.5.26 and 4.0.20.
The RPM's included are for: CentOS 6+7, RHEL 7, SLES 12, Oracle Enterprise Linux 6+7.
I have also released DEB packages for Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian 8(Jessie) at:
- http://ngtech.co.il/repo/debian/jessie/
- http://ngtech.co.il/repo/ubuntu/16.04/

I am also releasing the article: "How accurate Statistics are? The SquidBlocker Way." Special for this release.
The article is at: http://www1.ngtech.co.il/wpe/?p=457
This is a very special article and shows the very unique way that a url blacklist DB is being used in the Medical and Therapy world.
The regular way of using SquidGuard has one single purpose but SquidBlocker was written to also be a Therapy tool.
This is one big difference that I can say about this tool, more details are in the article.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

* A nice caching test site: https://www.pinterest.com/rwlibrary/tech-chuckles/
* A YouTube Categorizing public DB on the way, will post some details on it in the next couple days\weeks.

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator
Mobile: +972-5-28704261