[squid-users] Office 365 Support for Squid Proxy

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jun 15 15:49:42 UTC 2017

Well I do not need to test it specifically since it's the most basic function of squid as forward proxy.
It tunnels HTTPS connections as a TCP connection.
Every instance of squid since 1.X did it in a very good way.
There shouldn't be any issues since squid only allows or disallows the connection and splice the traffic between the clients to the destination host.
If you would have used SSL-BUMP you would be required to run some tests to make sure there are no new and special things that MS invented and pushed into their HTTPs stack.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/