[squid-users] Introducing Charcoal - Centralised URL Filter for squid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jun 14 17:37:16 UTC 2017

Hey Nishant,

I want to offer you a more advanced helper that supports actual concurrency compared to the current perl helper on github,
which understands the protocol but do not use threads or any other method of concurrency.

Let me know if it's of any interest for you.
The skeleton is at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/EliezerCroitoru/GolangFakeHelper

I am willing to take my time and write the code for you. So..

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator