[squid-users] Office 365 Support for Squid Proxy

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Jun 12 19:11:45 UTC 2017

The main question is if it uses websockets or not and if you are using SSL-BUMP or not.
If you are using SSL-BUMP it's one thing while if you are not it’s another story.
Also it will be different if you are using the proxy in INTERCEPT mode or a regular forward proxy mode.
We would be able to answer you more with more details on your setup.

Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/
Linux System Administrator