[squid-users] Content / Message JS Injection for HTTP Pages Only

Norbert Naveen norbert.naveen at tayana.in
Mon Jun 12 17:48:58 UTC 2017

Hello Squid Admins

Squid 3.5 acts as HTTP Proxy only and does not allow any other kind of
Traffic

For Such a Setup where only HTTP traffic flows through Squid

I want to Insert a Banner / Java Script based Dynamic Page in the HTTP
response , to notify the users or alert the users based on their usage

Would like to know how to go about the same

Should I use ICAP or ECAP or any other suggestions ?

Has anybody set up anything similar to this ?

Any words of advice is welcome

Thanks

Naveen