[squid-users] https_port

Adiel Plasencia Herrera adielp at estereocentro.icrt.cu
Wed Jun 7 15:28:47 UTC 2017

Hello,

They would help me with a configuration of my squid that I want to
  implement.

My proxy passes all traffic to a parent proxy and I want clients to
   connect to my proxy via https.

Can you help me how to implement the connection to my proxy via
https?

To better explain what I want attached 2 pictures. The
   image with 1.jpg name shows my proxy configuration with type HTTp that

   connects well to internet.

What I want is for the connection to my proxy to be by the form of the
      2.jpg image that uses the HTTPS type.

Or if it is possible then leave the 2 forms.

This is my current configuration:

acl trabajadores src 10.5.7.3 10.5.7.5

acl SSL_ports port 443

acl Safe_ports port 3128    # proxy server

acl Safe_ports port 80        # http

acl Safe_ports port 21        # ftp

acl Safe_ports port 443        # https

acl Safe_ports port 70        # gopher

acl Safe_ports port 210        # wais

acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535    # unregistered ports

acl Safe_ports port 280        # http-mgmt

acl Safe_ports port 488        # gss-http

acl Safe_ports port 591        # filemaker

acl Safe_ports port 777        # multiling
  http

acl CONNECT method CONNECT

http_access allow trabajadores

http_access deny !Safe_ports

http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

http_access deny all

http_port 3128

cache_peer 10.5.7.2   parent  3128 0  no-query default
    login=PASS

forwarded_for on

#hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?

cache_swap_low 90

cache_swap_high 95

#update_headers on

cache_mem 128 MB

#cache_access_log

cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid3 512 16 256

access_log daemon:/var/log/squid3/access.log squid

cache_log /var/log/squid3/cache.log

cache_store_log daemon:/var/log/squid3/store.log

refresh_pattern ^ftp:
1440    20%    10080

refresh_pattern ^gopher:    1440
0%    1440

refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0    0%
    0

refresh_pattern .        0
    20%    4320

cache_mgr admin at example.com