[squid-users] retrieve amount of traffic by username

Janis Heller janis.heller at outlook.de
Tue Jun 6 09:36:58 UTC 2017

Dear SQUID users;

what’s the best way to retrieve the amount of a user connected to SQUID server by using his username as an identifier?
Would be necessary for me to do so for including some traffic based limitations for each user (would send traffic amount generated by a user back to some backend for further processing), so all I’m looking for is some way to retrieve the amount generated by a user using a custom script.

All the best;