[squid-users] this config is ok? is ok the order?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Jun 5 19:24:05 UTC 2017

On Monday 05 June 2017 11:50:42 erdosain9 wrote:

> Hi. For what I understood. It is important ttl of dns names.

Yes, TTL is important.  It tells caching DNS servers how long they may
remember the last answer they got from the authoritative server, before they
need to ask the authoritative server again.

> So, I wanted to know when the squid server would ask for resolution again.

Well, that's a different question.

Q: When will Squid ask [its configured name server] for resolution again?