[squid-users] Squid box for two networks

Pablo Ruben Maldonado pablo.ruben.maldonado at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:50:40 UTC 2017

Hi Eliezer, thanks for you reply.

I'm marking and routing traffic to port 80 from my lan's 192.168.110.0/24
(Work!) and 192.168.115.0/24 (Fail!). The mark line in Mangle is:

add action=mark-connection chain=prerouting comment="TCP 80: Tr\E1fico HTTP
de\
    sde la red WIFI. Se marca la conexi\F3n para QoS y Policy Routing.
Ser\E1 \
    routeado hacia Proxy03" !connection-bytes !connection-limit \
    connection-mark=no-mark !connection-nat-state !connection-rate \
    !connection-state !connection-type !content disabled=no !dscp \
    !dst-address !dst-address-list !dst-address-type !dst-limit dst-port=80
\
    !fragment !hotspot !icmp-options !in-bridge-port in-interface=eth4-wifi
\
    !ingress-priority !ipsec-policy !ipv4-options !layer7-protocol !limit \
    log=no log-prefix="" new-connection-mark=conn_proxy !nth
!out-bridge-port \
    !out-interface !p2p !packet-mark !packet-size passthrough=yes \
    !per-connection-classifier !port !priority protocol=tcp !psd !random \
    !routing-mark !routing-table src-address=192.168.115.0/24
!src-address-list \
    !src-address-type !src-mac-address !src-port !tcp-flags !tcp-mss !time \
    !ttl

The packet mark and route lines:

add action=mark-packet chain=prerouting comment=\
    "TCP 80: Se marca el paquete para Queue Tree (Up)" !connection-bytes \
    !connection-limit connection-mark=conn_proxy !connection-nat-state \
    !connection-rate !connection-state !connection-type !content
disabled=no \
    !dscp !dst-address !dst-address-list !dst-address-type !dst-limit \
    !dst-port !fragment !hotspot !icmp-options !in-bridge-port
!in-interface \
    !ingress-priority !ipsec-policy !ipv4-options !layer7-protocol !limit \
    log=no log-prefix="" new-packet-mark=up_tcp_80_pkt !nth
!out-bridge-port \
    !out-interface !p2p !packet-mark !packet-size passthrough=yes \
    !per-connection-classifier !port !priority !protocol !psd !random \
    !routing-mark !routing-table !src-address !src-address-list \
    !src-address-type !src-mac-address !src-port !tcp-flags !tcp-mss time=\
    0s-1d,sun,mon,tue,wed,thu,fri,sat !ttl
add action=mark-routing chain=prerouting comment=\
    "TCP 80: Se ejecuta el Policy Routing hacia Proxy03" !connection-bytes \
    !connection-limit !connection-mark !connection-nat-state
!connection-rate \
    !connection-state !connection-type !content disabled=no !dscp \
    !dst-address dst-address-list=!clientslist !dst-address-type !dst-limit
\
    !dst-port !fragment !hotspot !icmp-options !in-bridge-port
!in-interface \
    !ingress-priority !ipsec-policy !ipv4-options !layer7-protocol !limit \
    log=no log-prefix="" new-routing-mark=route_toproxy03 !nth \
    !out-bridge-port !out-interface !p2p packet-mark=up_tcp_80_pkt \
    !packet-size passthrough=no !per-connection-classifier !port !priority \
    !protocol !psd !random !routing-mark !routing-table !src-address \
    !src-address-list !src-address-type !src-mac-address !src-port
!tcp-flags \
    !tcp-mss !time !ttl

Thanks