[squid-users] Squid box for two networks

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Jul 20 13:27:10 UTC 2017

On Thursday 20 July 2017 at 14:08:27, Pablo Ruben Maldonado wrote:

> Hi, i add information missing in original post. Thanks for assistance:
>
> The Squid Box has setup for Intercept Mode. Iptables rules here:
>
> -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3128
> -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3129

How are you routing the packets from the firewall to Squid?

> The config paste in https://pastebin.com/Witg3cG1
>
> Thanks
>
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Pablo Ruben Maldonado <
>
> pablo.ruben.maldonado at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello, I have a squid box 3.5 working without problems for the lan
> > 192.168.110.0/24 for several months. Now I want setup to another lan
> > 192.168.115.0/24 but I cannot. Tcpdump inform me that the packages come
> > to squid box. But in Squid's log I do not see anything. Can they give me
> > some tip?

Can you give us any examples of packets as seen by tcpdump on the Squid box:

a) from 192.168.110.0/24

b) from 192.168.115.0/24

Antony.

--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.