[squid-users] This list generates a forward loop ...

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Jul 18 13:57:39 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 18 July 2017 at 14:42:21, Walter H. wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On every post I get an error mail back

What's the difference between the posts which generate an error, and this one
which got through?

Are you sending all from the same address, through the same mail server?

Antony.

--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."

 - murble

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.