[squid-users] What would be the maximum ufs\aufs cache_dir objects?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Jul 14 12:37:27 UTC 2017

What would be the maximum ufs\aufs cache_dir objects?
Let say I have unlimited disk space and inodes and RAM, what would be the
maximum objects I can store on a single ufs\aufs cache_dir?
It's very easy to test but first I want to understand what might be the
limit?
I am asking since the structure is top level dirs and sub level dirs, so if
I want to get the maximum object capacity (assuming each one would use
0.5kb)?
If there is a known number I want to know it.

Thanks in advance,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru