[squid-users] HDD/RAM Capacity vs store_avg_object_size

bugreporter bugreporter2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:17:40 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your contribution to this post. I see that you answered
roughly YES to my question #2. I think that we agree... But what is this
mean value size? Do you have any update to share please?

According to your answer, HTTP headers are not part of the in-memory index
and we have to consider StoreEntry and LruNode (or equivalent) only. Can you
please be more specific about what inputs of cachemgr "mem" report should we
take into account?

Warm Regards,

-----
Bug Reporter Contributor