[squid-users] Chaining icap and ecap services - FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:17:09 UTC 2017

10.07.2017 0:54, bugreporter пишет:
> Thank you for your prompt response Yuri. Below information that you have
> requested:
>
> - Squid 3.5.26
> - Linux kernel 3.10.100 on an LFS (Linux From Scratch)
> - gcc-4.8.1, glibc-2.18
>
> Don't yet have a core dump. Are you interested in having the log file in
> debug mode?
In addition to core backtrace - yes.

 Set up your OS for save process cores, I guess this fatal produce
squid's core. Better to build squid's first with debug symbols (-g
compiler option) and backtrace resulting core with debugger.
> Cheers
I suggest old adaptation subsystem bug (still opened), which is not
reproduces in 4.x/5.x squid's.  But to make sure it is require to take a
look on core.