[squid-users] Chaining icap and ecap services - FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

bugreporter bugreporter2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 16:59:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is it allowed (supported) to chain icap and ecap services (using
/adaptation_service_chain/)? I get a "FATAL: Received Segment
Violation...dying." when trying to do it with some websites (www.linguee.com
for instance). Each of those services works very well separately.

Maybe this has never been tested before and I'm on a wrong way... But if (in
theory) it's supported can someone help me to build the right squid
configuration? I'll give more details on my configuration if the answer to
the above question is YES.

In a few words I'm trying to chain *c_icap/clamav* with  *squid-ecap-gzip*.
Below my configuration:

-----
Bug Reporter Contributor
OpenSource = Open-Minded