[squid-users] /var/run/squid gone on every reboot?!

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Jul 7 08:00:54 UTC 2017

On Friday 07 July 2017 at 08:22:29, Heiler Bemerguy wrote:

> 3.5. Everytime I must recreate this. What I'm missing?

Hm, dunno.

Give us a clue...

What operating system are you running under, and how did you install squid?

How does squid (try to) start at boot time?

Antony.

--
How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy chapters involving
quantum mechanics.

 - mnemonic for 3.14159265358979

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.