[squid-users] Has anyone seen v3.5.x.x authenication work in an all windows environment?

Todd Pearson rtpearson at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 07:43:35 UTC 2017

I have spent the past few days working to get the latest version working in an all windows environment.  I am unable to get kerberos authentication to work.  I am struggling with getting the keytab file correct.  Wondering if there is anyone who has seen it actually work in an all windows environment.  I have had earlier version (v2.X stable) with NTLM authentication, but unfortunately I do not have the binaries to implement in v3.5.x.x.
I continue to struggle to find the secret forumula for SPN and keytab.
Thanks,Todd