[squid-users] Not all html objects are being cached

joseph chip_pop at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:15:04 UTC 2017

hi its not about https scheme its about evrything
i decide not to involve with arg...
but why not its the last one i should say it once
they ar right most of the ppl admin have no knwoleg so its ok to baby sit
them as its
but
--enable-http-violations should be fully ignore cache control and in refresh
pattern  admin shuld control the behavior of his need else they should  take
of  —enable-http-violations or alow us to do so
controlling the
Pragma: no-cache     and  Cache-Control: no-cache + + ++ +
in both request reply
and its up to us to fix broke site   since almost 80% or more from the web
admin programmer using them just to prevent caching not becaus it brake the
page
has nothing to do with old damen page that we can fix the obj to be fresh
soon all web programmer will use those control and squid will become suks
end up having cache server not being able to cache all lool soooooooo
let other admin use squid without --enable-http-violations  if they ar worry
about braking web shit bad site
and let other good admin that know wat they ar doing control wat they need
using --enable-http-violations fully open no restriction at all
https is  rarely used not everywhere can use depend on country
bye
joseph
so as my structure i have http only and as its squid  save me only 5% from
all the http bandwith