[squid-users] Not all html objects are being cached

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jan 26 20:44:50 UTC 2017

On 26.01.17 02:44, Yuri Voinov wrote:
>If the webmaster has done this - he had good reason to. Trying to break
>the RFC in this way, you break the Internet.

Actually, no. If the webmaster has done the above - he has no damn idea what
those mean (private and public?) , and how to provide properly cacheable
content.

Which is very common and also a reason why many proxy admins tend to ignore
those controls...

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller