[squid-users] Enable SSL bump

Mustafa Mohammad mustafamohammad92 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:38:11 UTC 2017

By regression...I mean our QA testing server. Let me explain this in
detail: I have a squid proxy running which is needed to connect to the
server so we can get back if the transaction was approved or not. It is a
point of sale application that send transaction data to the server to
receive response about the transaction and that's when the problem is
occurring when It is trying to communicate to that server. I received some
help and I think ssl splice and ssl peek might work but I don't know how to
use them. I don't the rules to apply in this situation.